Monday, October 26, 2009

What to Blog About?

After being able to come up with different subjects to blog about week after week, I have definitely hit a wall this week. For the last hour I have been sitting here just thinking about what I want to write about, but nothing is coming to me. So instead of continuing to sit here, frustrated, because I cannot come up with a topic, I am just going to harp on some random issues that are decently prevalent today. First of all, I do not understand the fascination with this Twilight movie series. Personally, all I see is relatively good-looking people (not the girl) with too much make who are overacting. Vampires are supposed to be violent creatures who suck the blood out of their victims, but these movies are romantic. What the hell? And people who think this series will be as successful as the Harry Potter series are just morons. This type of person needs to get punched in the face. The next thing I am thinking about this morning is U.S. involvement in Afghanistan. All the major news organizations are debating whether President Obama will send more troops to fight that guerrilla war. If it were up to me, there would be more troops over there ASAP. We do not need another Vietnam on our hands, and it is imperative we do not give these terrorists the satisfaction of "beating" us. Finally, I am a huge Friends fan and I can't express how gorgeous Jennifer Aniston is. Ever since I started watching this show religiously, I have essentially been in love with her. What is the exact reason? Could it be the sense of humor she shows in the series? That may be. Could it be how she has dated younger men ever since she divorced Brad Pitt? That could also be the truth. Honestly, it's probably how damn hot she is. Just check out the recent cover she has for GQ. Well, that's all I want to harp on today, and maybe I can come up with something specific next time.

Vocab Words

-Voluble- characterized by a ready and continuous flow of words.

-Iconoclast- a person who attacks cherished beliefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment